NY 5-Day Combined Mold Assessor & Contractor Classes
Obtain both Mold Assessor and Mold Contractor licenses in only 5 days instead of 7!
The NY 5-Day Combined Mold Assessor & Contractor Course is ideal for full-service mold inspection and remediation companies and it can't be found anywhere else in the New York Metro area.
This 5 day course covers all New York State requirements for mold licensure such as:
- Work place hazards, PPE, respirators
- Biological sampling
- State of the art work practices and new technology
- Measurement equipment
- Best practices for documentation, report writing, field notes, chains of custody
- Building construction, building sciences, moisture control, water intrusion events
- Technical and legal considerations
- HVAC systems basics, inspection & assessment of HVAC
- Work practices for removing, cleaning, & treating mold
- EPA, NYCDOH, OSHA, IICRC S520
- Case studies
- Containment and air filtration
- Engineering controls
- Includes hands on training, test, & certificate of completion
The registration fee for this class is $1245.00 per student.