NY Mold Assessor Classes
The NY Mold Assessor Course is required for professionals who own or operate a sole proprietorship mold assessment company OR perform mold assessments OR write mold remediation plans.
This 4 day course covers all New York State requirements for mold licensure such as:
- Work place hazards, PPE, respirators
- Biological sampling
- State of the art work practices and new technology
- Measurement equipment
- Best practices for documentation, report writing, field notes, chains of custody
- Building construction, building sciences, moisture control, water intrusion events
- Technical and legal considerations
- HVAC systems basics, inspection & assessment of HVAC
- Work practices for removing, cleaning, & treating mold
- EPA, NYCDOH, OSHA, IICRC S520
- Case studies
- Includes hands on training, test, & certificate of completion
The registration fee for this class is $695.00 per student.