NY Mold Abatement Worker Classes
The NY Mold Abatement Worker Course is required for workers that perform mold abatement work only.
This 2 day course covers all New York State requirements for mold licensure such as:
- Indoor air pollution and sick building syndrome
- Potential Health Effects
- Hazard Communication
- Work place hazards, PPE, respirators, confined spaces, lock out/tag out
- Overview of how mold remediation projects are conducted
- Work practices for removing, cleaning, and treating mold
- State of the art technology
- Hands on work area prep
- Test & certificate of completion
The registration fee for this class is $395.00 per student.